You're Tea-riffic!

Friday, June 24, 2016

SECOND POST TODAY....IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A2Z Scrapbooking, click here.

Hello everyone,

I am back again for my last card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop which ends today. I have had a great time hopping along with them.  I can't wait until they come back again in the Fall.

Here is my card;


The image is from Taylored Expressions "Tea-riffic" set.  There are a few images in this set and I love it.  I stamped and die cut the image and colored it with copics.  I added my sentiment and my card is finished.  I love the coffee paper it is so bright and summery.

Did you have time to join my giveaway?  Details are here and you have until June 30th.

Thank you so much for stopping in, please come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest