Craft Hoarders Anonymous June Blog Hop

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

It's June and it's time for another blog hop with Craft Hoarders! You should be coming to my blog from Teresa Horner, after visiting me, hop over to Pam Bray next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog and the list is at the bottom of this post!

I have a CAS (clean and simple) card to share with you today.  I just bought this stamp set from my LSS, when I saw it, I just had to have it.  The name of the stamp set is "Love Birds" made by darkroom doors.  The birds in the stamp set are so adorable.  What really caught my eye was the sentiment.  The background of my card, I used the Tim Holtz stencil "Rays".  I used two colors of distress inks.  I used black versafine ink to stamp the birds and sentiment.  I finished my card off with some sequins and mounted the layer on black cardstock.


Thanks so much for stopping by, you should be heading over to Pam Bray, The design team has created some beautiful projects, please stop by their blogs and give them some love! They love reading your comments, as I do.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest