Retro Rubber Challenge #39 - Flower Challenge

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a theme challenge for you. I hope you will join the fun and play along with us. The theme is "It's May" use flowers on your creation. Here is the color inspiration picture and my take on it.


The flower stamp set is from Penny Black called "Centerpiece". The stamp was release in March of 2015.  The sentiment is also Penny Black called "Sprinkles and Smiles".  I have taken different angles of my easel card for your viewing.  I colored the image with copics.  I love the bouquet of flowers and it was not as hard to color as I thought it would be.  It's not perfect, but I love the colors.

The card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 when it is folded down.   
  • To start you will need a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 x 8 1/2,  
  • score your piece at 4 1/4 and 6 3/8,
  • The image is cutwith a square die which is 3 7/8 x 3 7/8,
  • The black layer is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.  It fits perfect on the easel,
  • Cut a white piece of cardstock at 1 7/8 x 3 7/8 and added the sentiment,
  • Pop dotted this to the card,
  • Finished the card by adding some sequins.
Here are different angles of the card.






I hope you have been inspired by my card to join the challenge. You have until June 3rd to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the challenge. Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is. I cannot wait to see your creation! For more inspiration, please stop over at Retro Rubber to see what the design team members have created!

Also stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest