Hello Friend - Gina K designs

Friday, April 29, 2016

Hello everyone,

I don't know if you noticed the store has been closed all week, because Gina K Designs is moving to a new location but the store will be open tomorrow!  I don't know about you, but I cannot wait.  I have been going through withdrawals.


I'm stopping in to share a card I created with Gina K. Stamps "Hello Friend". This is a brand new incentive stamp set that was release with the StampTV kit Sending Love kit.   The stamp set ships free with any $75.00 order! This set will ship automatically without adding to your cart. 



Here is the card I created.  I embossed the two flowers and leaves randomly on vellum with white embossing powder.  The vellum is thick and it's great for heat embossing.  I colored the flowers and leaves with copic markers on the back side of the vellum.  I love the way the colors peak out of the white embossed flowers and leaves.  I then adhered the vellum piece on the Gina K's Pure Luxury cardstock Turquoise Sea.  I finished my card with adding dew drops that match perfect with the cardstock.


If you missed the StampTV release party for the "Sending Love Kit" here are some of the cards I created using the kit.  Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest