Retro Rubber Winter Challenge #32

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I have two post today, if you are looking for the Joy Clair Blog Hop, click here.


Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge and we have a winter theme/outdoor challenge for you! According to the groundhog we are suppose to have an early Spring!!!! So bring it on, I am so ready for it.

Here is my take on the winter theme challenge. I love this stamp set, it is made by Impression Obsession "Sweet Snow Kisses" and it was released in July 2014. The little girl is kissing the snowman, I guess after she built him. Don't you just love the rolling hills/snow on my card. I did this scene by masking off the snowman and little girl. I tore a few sheets of paper and used a sponge and inked around the edge of the paper. I added the trees from the Stampin Up "Lovely as a Tree" set by using the sheets that I tore and masked off the hills so I could stamp the trees. Such a cute scene!





I hope I have inspired you to join the fun.  Hop on over to Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and see what the design team has created and link your project.  I can't wait to see your winter theme creation.  The challenge ends on February 26th!  

Supplies Used:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest