Craft Hoarders February Blog Hop

Friday, February 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the February Craft Hoarders Blog Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Tracey Sabella, after visiting me, hop over to Bonnie Garby next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog!

I have a Valentine card here for you today.  The stamp set is by Stampendous - House Mouse called "Showers of Love".  I'll let you in on a little secret....I hoard these cute House Mouse stamps!  So I am trying to stamp and color them since I have a whole tub full.  For this card, I colored the mice and the hearts with copics.  I cut the image out after I colored it and layered my card using Lawn Fawn dies. I finished my card by adding the sentiment.  The sentiment is made by Impression Obsession.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think. Please hop on over to Bonnie Garby blog to see her beautiful creation.

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List
Gloria Stengel
Debbie Seyer
Jacquie Southas
Tracey Sabella
Donna Idlet - YOU ARE HERE
Bonnie Garby
Wendi Robinson
Teresa Horner
Barbara Rankin
Karen Zueger-Brownell
Marisa Job

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest