Love You - a2z Scrapbooking January Challenge

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am back with a2z Challenge this month with is to use glitter, sequins and bling on your project!  I have another clean and simple card.  This little critter is from the "Baby Animal stamp and cut" set. This is another versatile set from Hero Arts.  This card can be used to create a baby card, Easter, graduation or valentine.  I have created a Valentine card or just a I love you card to give to someone you love!

I first colored the cute little animal with copics and used the die which comes in the set to cut him out.  I then used some watercolor paper and added some ink with a watercolor brush.  Put my layers together and added my elements.  Did you notice the bling in my enamel dots on my card?


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month, there is still about a week left. Please make sure your project uses at least one Hero Arts product. If you are in need any of these items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code "Donna15"at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping). There are lots of sale items in thestore, please hop on over and check it out.

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!


Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest