Let It Snow!!!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hello all,

Everyone on the East Coast from Virginia to New York are bracing for a terrible storm called Jonas!  For those of you that live in Northern Virginia, Maryland and D.C., the weather forecast is calling for 18-24 inches of snow from Friday after and all day Saturday.   Needless to say the city is shutting down!

I am sharing a winter snowman card, "let it snow", since we are bracing for the storm.  Isn't this snowman the cutest Snowman?  The snowman is from Paper Smooches, it is called "Snowman 2".  I die cut him out with Bazzill Avalanche paper, I used the Doodlebug Design Frosty Friends 6x6 paper pad for the background and I cut the hat and scraf too.  Here is my card....


Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment if you like my card.  I love reading the comments.  Please come back again soon!!!

Supplies used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest