Warmest Holiday Wishes - a2z Scrapbooking

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Hello everyone,

Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas, I hope you all have finished wrapping your gifts, making your cookies and decorating.  I am ready as I am going to get.  I am stopping in to share my last card this year (I think).  I am with a2z Scrapbooking using the Winter Penguin Stamp & Cut set.  The a2z Store is out of this stamp set, but if you would like it, just send an email to Customer Service and they can order it for you.

This is my second shaker card I have made in the last two days.  I just bought the We r Memory Keepers fuse tool.  It is so easy to make a shaker card with this tool.  I like it because you don't have the bulkiness of using the dimensionals.  I stamped my two penguins with Hero Arts India ink black and colored in the lips, feet, the bow and hat on the penguins with copics.  I die cut the center of the layer out and put my sequins package behind it and adhered to the base of the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Penguin set and adhered it to my card.


Thanks for stopping by if you have not joined the a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month, please hop over and join the fun. Remember if you are in need any of these items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Donna15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping). There is a lot of Christmas items in the store that are on sale, please check it out.

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest