Craft Hoarders Anonymous November Blog Hop

Thursday, November 5, 2015


Welcome to the November Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Tracey Sabella. After visiting me, hop over to Nancy Dynes next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog!


For those of you that know me, I love altering a cigar box.  I have created another one with the Graphic 45 Christmas Carol collection.  I hope you will hop on over to see what the other team members have created.  Make sure you stop at everyone's blog below, someone may have a giveaway.  I've taken a few pictures of the cigar box, so you can see every angle. 
Here is my box......

Top of the cigar box....don't you love the gold trim on the box.

This is an angel so you can see the legs and the knob of the box. I made the knobs from bottons. The legs are Tim Holtz.

 The left side of the box to show you I fuzzy cut the people and flowers.  You can't tell by the picture, but I added some wink of stella to look like the snow is glowing.

  The right side of the box to show you I fuzzy cut the people, stamps and flowers. 


This is the inside of the box.  

The box is just beautiful.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think.  Please hop on over to Tracey Sabella blog to see her beautiful creation.

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List

Gloria Stengel

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest