Thank you - - a2z Scrapbooking October Challenge

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am here today with a2z Scrapbooking Blog with their monthly challenge which is All Things Fall.  I don't know about where you live but the trees are changing to the beautiful  bright orange, red, and yellow colors.  Last weekend, a friend and I drove up to the Shenandoah Mountains and took some beautiful pictures of the scenery.  It was such a beautiful sight.  So I have created a card today with lots of fall colors.  I hope you all will join in on the fun. Come on over to a2z Scrapbooking Blog and see what all the talented designers have created.

My card is a simple card.  It is an A2 card and I cut a piece of design paper and covered the front of the panel.  The pumpkins are from the Hero Arts set Thankful for You.  I colored the pumpkins and the leaves with copics and fuzzy cut them out. It's a nice set, because there are several sentiments in the set.  I added the banner and sentiment to finish off the card.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month. Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Donna15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping).  There are a lot of new Christmas stamps and dies in the store that are to die for, please go check it out.

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!


Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest