Happy Birthday

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am here playing along with Memory Box challenge, "cool thoughts for warm days".  It certainly has been some warms days this summer.  I can't believe it is already August!  Where has the summer gone?  My card is a birthday shaker card, and I bet you are wondering how this card is representing cool thoughts.  The sequins I used reminds me of snow.  I love the little beads I added to give it more diminsion.   My card is an A2 size card, and the embossing folder is We R Memory Keeper - Gemstone.  Love this embossing folder. It reminds me of the reflection of the snow.  What do you think?  Does this remind you of snow?




Closer view of the shaker part of the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  If you enjoyed my card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  Also, I would love for you to follow my blog.  Just scroll down mid-way on the right sidebar on my blog and click on the blue bar, join this site.  I'll be back again soon!

Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest