Sending Happy Thoughts

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  I am hanging out at a cottage in West Virginia with a group of ladies scrapbooking and cardmaking.  It was snowing a little thing morning and it is a little chillie here.  I am popping in to join My Favorite Thing color challenge and Sweet Sunday Morning Sketch challenge.  My card is an A2 card which I embossed with the Stampin Up Spring Flowers embossing folder.  I cut the middle panel with MFT blueprint 22.  I cut and stamped the flowers with MFT Modern Blooms.   I used daffodil delight, marina mist, wisteria wonder stampin up colors for the flowers. The sentiment is MFT All Smiles stamp set and I used the MFT Blueprint 1 to cut it out, Here is my take on the sketch and color challenges.





I wanted to also tell you about a2z Scrapbooking is having a Blog Birthday Party.  Please hop over and join the fun.  For details, click here.  Thanks so much for stopping by. Please come back again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest