It's Snowing!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all tucked in and bracing all the snow we are getting.  Schools are closed, government is shut down and some businesses are closed because of the snow.  The weather forcast is to get 4-8 inches.  Ok you Bostoner's out there, stop shaking your head.  I know, it is not nearly as much as you all have gotten.

I am stopping in to play along with the Mojo Monday challenge and the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.  The RRR is to use ribbon and buttons on your project.  I have used the Mojo Monday sketched and added some ribbon and a button.  I bought this paper from my local SSS and thought since it is snowing this is the perfect paper to use.  I love the purple, blue and pink colors and it has snowflakes on it. I added the sentiment "Let it Snow" and added a little wink of stalla clear.  How do you like my ribbon?  I used my Craft Dee Bowz to make it.  Here is the sketch and my card:





 Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you get a chance to play along with these fun challenges.

Other Challenges:
Craft-Dee Bowz CDB-22- anything goes

Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest