My Heart Flutters....

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello bloggers,
 
I hope you all made it through the beautiful snow we had yesterday!  There just has not been enough for us to make a snowman.  I am here today playing along with Waffle Flower's color challenge.  Most of you know, I love color challenges.  This one sure was a challenge, although the colors are beautiful, it just was not the typical colors.  Here is the color palette I worked with and here is my card.  What do you think?  When I saw this stamp set, called Flutter, I love the sentiments in this set.  And I just had to use the butterfly die from MFT.   
 

 
 

Well what do you think?  I enjoyed working with the Waffle Flower stamps, they are very nice.  They stamp very nice and you get a clear image.  I love a nice stamp set!!!!  I hope you will hop on over to Waffle Flower's Challenge and join the fun.  There are a few more days left.  And if you love to participate in challenges, Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge still has a few more days to play along too.  They has a really nice challenge where you can choose your challenge.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card with the Stampin Up You and Me stamp set. 
 
Supplies used:
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest