Mema's Craft December Challenge - Anything Goes - "Holidays" "Christmas" or "Winter"

Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

Welcome to the December challenge from Mema's Crafts.  This months challenge is "anything goes", Holidays, Christmas or Winter and our sponsors this month are Bugaboo Stamps and Stitchy Bear.  

Here are my design for this months challenge. My first card is a digi stamp from Stitchy Bear.  I colored this snowman with prisamcolor pencils.  I highlighted the white part of the snowman's hat and the little girls hat with "Wink of Stella" clear pin.  

b

My second stamp is a digi stamp from Bugaboo stamps.  I thought I would make a gift for the holiday.  This is a slider with hot cocoa inside.  I colored this image also with prismacolor pencils and added some "Wink of Stella" clear on the hat.  Here are the measurements if you want to make some:

Base Cardstock - 73/4 x 51/2
Designer Paper - 73/4 x 41/2
Score at 35/8 and 1/2

Make the ribbon as long as you would like, punch a hole and wrap the ribbon around.  


Thanks again for stopping by, please take the time to join the fun over at Mema's Crafts.  I cannot wait to see what you create.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest