Get Well Soon - a2z Scrapbooking November Challenge

Sunday, November 9, 2014


Hello Bloggers,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I know I did!  I am here with a2z Scrapbooking with a new challenge for the month of November.  The challenge is "Anything Goes". Don't you love anything goes challenges?  It's an endless possible of creating anything.  I am sharing a get well card, I made with the Hero Arts Feather clear stamps.  This stamp is so versitle.  I stamped the feathers with versamark and used the Hero Arts sparkle white embossing powder.  Have you ever used Hero Arts embossing powders?  If not, you should try them.  They give you a nice crisp image when you emboss.  I also used the brush stamp to get my background and used a few colors to make the colors stand out.  



Also, don’t forget if you’d like to buy any products from the store, use the discount code, Donna15 to get 15% off. There are some great Hero Arts products! So please take some time and stop by there. If you are on social media, #a2zScrapbooking or @a2zScrapbooking is on Instagram or Twitter so come follow us!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you take some time and play along with this challenge at a2z Scrapbooking blog.

 

Supplies used:
Hero Arts Tide Pool Shadow InkHero Arts Butter Bar Mid-tone Shadow Ink A207Hero Arts Field Greens Mid Tone Shadow Ink AF210
Hero Arts Brush Strokes AC026Hero Arts Feathers CL407 Clear StampsHero Arts Hello Sunshine Daisies CL776 Clear stampsHero Arts Snow Layering Paper PS610


Hero Arts Sea Mixed Folded Cards PS571 blue powder azure ceruleanHero Arts Sparkle Embossing Powder PW105

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest