Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog - Challenge #18 - Layer It!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello bloggers!
I am back again with Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog for another wonderful challenge. Our sponsors this month is Add a Little Dazzle, and  Lindy's Stamp Gang.   One good way to use your hoard is to use lots of it all at once! So, let's see those layers! We need to see at least THREE layers on your project! (Ink, paint, embossing, and mixed media products do count as layers!) Drag out all of that hoarded paper or those embossing folders that are in the back of the drawer. Use those stamps, dies, and punches! Show us the layers!

I have a fun Halloween card to share.  I die cut the eyes and the blue and fushia color "Boo" out with metal from Add a Little Dazzle.  I have five layers on this front of my card and four on the inside.  I don't think I will be mailing this card, it is pretty heavy.  Do you notice the ghost on the top layer of the card?  



One talented participant will receive this prize donated by Lindy's Stamp Ganga $30 Gift Certificate to the Lindy's Stamp Gang store!
I hope I have inspired you, hop on over to  Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog and link your project.  While you are over there, please stop by and see the other design teams creation! They are a bunch of talented  women.

You have until midnight PT, November 2 to enter the challenge.

Design Team:


Add A Little Dazzle 
My name is Mónica Weaver and I am the founder and owner of Add a Little Dazzle.  In 2006, I left my 10+ year career as a Bilingual Educator and Interpretor/Translator in the public school system and private business sector to become a stay at home mom.  In 2007, I was introduced to the world of paper crafting and with time realized I could teach others about it.  As a result, Add a Little Dazzle was found in 2009.

As an educator with a Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction, I realize that everybody learns differently and so I focus my teaching to all learning styles.  Whether you are a visual, auditory, or hands-on learner you are sure to find my instruction effective and easy to follow as you pursue your love of papercrafting.

Add a Little Dazzle is the only website that focuses entirely on teaching you how to incorporate metal sheets into your papercrafting projects.  Whether you enjoy stamping, card making, scrapbooking, creating 3D items or Home Decor items – you’ll find all the resources you need to incorporate metal sheets into your crafting.
My husband and I work from our office in Northern New Mexico. We are blessed with four beautiful children ages 19, 9, 7, and 3.

Website: http://www.addalittledazzle.com/




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest