Craft Room - Storage Ideas

Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello bloggers,

I am hear with Craft Hoarders Anonymous blogto give you a tour of my craft room for all you to see.  I call this my women cave.  I do all my creating right in this room.  I also come in here to relax.  Most of the white bookcases you see are from Ikea, they are called Expedit.   



This is the left side of the room.  The black cubes, which are also from Ikea, hold everything from spellbinders, pens, embossing folders, punches, and embellishments.    My 81/2 x 11 paper is in the pink magazne holders.  I bought these from Ikea too.  The rest is my 12 x 12 paper.  

This is the right side of the room.  You can see all my ribbon, stamps and dies.  In the cubes there is more paper, glue, more dies and stencils.  On top of the second bookcase, I store my Cricut Expression and Silhoutte.  

Here are just some of my punches that I have.  The bars are from Ikea.  I could use about four more of these bars, but I had to settle on storing them in the drawers below.  I do my embossing on this top.   The jars are storing my paint brushes and some of my tools for the cricut and silhouette.  

Here are some more punches.

I have my Stampin Up stamps stores in two drawers.

Tim Holtz and Stazon Inks.


My Big Shot and Cuttlebug always ready when I need it.

Well, this is the tour of some of my craft room.  I hope I have inspired you to get organized.  I must say, my room is not always this clean.  When I start working on a project, I have everything out. Head over to the Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog to see some of the other Design Teams craft room and more storage tips.    

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest