With Sympathy

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello Bloggers,

I hope you all are having a wonderful week.  Mine has started out just grand!  Come back tomorrow and I am going to have some good news.  I have a card I want to share with you.  A very good friend of mine asked me to make a sympathy card for her.  Out of all the cards I have made, I don't recall making a sympathy card.  It took me a while to come up with something.  I was on the on the card-making site on facebook and was inspired by Paula Knall's card.  Here is my take on it.  Thanks Paula for the inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by, if you like my card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please join my site, click on the right side "join this site".  Don't forget to come back soon to hear about my great news.

 
 
Recipe
Stamps: Hero Arts Say It All and Remember,
Heartfelt Creations Mini Vintage Floret Pre-cut set (for the flowers)
Ink: SU Early Espresso and 3D Stamp paint Walnut Brown Metallic (for flowers)
Paper:  110 lbs vanilla cardstock and Heartfelt Creations Sunny Day Collection
Accessories:  Spellbinder Label 18 and Vintage Floret, Brown

 
Inside of card


2 comments :

  1. Hi, Donna! So excited to be with you on the CHACB DT! Looking forward to fun times...you do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest