Wonderful Leaves! - Paper Players #172

Monday, November 18, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

Stopping in to show off my card that I am playing along with the Paper Players sketch.  This week it is a theme, can you tell what it is.  Yes, the theme is autumn, but I believe you could do a winter a theme too.  I wanted to show off my Lawn Fawn leaves again....love these leaves!  Don't you love how the cork makes the leaves pop off the card.

Thanks for stopping by, if you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you like my blog, click the blue button "join this site" on the left side.  Come back again soon.

 
Recipe:
Stamps:  None!
Ink:  None!
Paper: 110 lbs cream cardstock, Stampin Up various colors
Accessories:  Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies, MFT Die-namics Dizzy
Doily Duo, Tim Holtz texture fades embossing folder and twine
Word "Thankful" cut with Silhouette
 
 
 
closer look at the leaves an cork.






1 comment :

  1. Wow! Such beautiful colors and great texture! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest