Penguin Love - Freshly Made Sketch 102

Monday, September 9, 2013

Hello again Bloggers!

I am joining the Freshly Made Sketches at the last minute.  If you want to join you still have a couple of hours.  Thank you Cindy for creating such a nice sketch!  I saw this earlier in the week and just getting around to creating my card.  I knew what I wanted to do, it's just making the time to create it.  I love how it came out.  This card has a lot of dimension to it.  I popped up the snowflake and the center.  I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but I used some of my new Zig Wink of Stella Brushes.  If you don't know about these brushes they are very cool.  They have a shimmer ink.  It really makes your project look nice! 

Thanks again for stopping by again.  I love reading your comments if you choose to leave one.  Come back again soon!  I have a couple of more sketches I am working on.

 
 
Recipe
Stamps: Stampendous Penguin Pair, SU Retired Christmas Greeting
 Ink: SU Pacific Point, Black Memento, Zig Wink of Stella Brushes
and Memento Markers
 Paper: 110 lbs. and 80 lbs. white and SU Pacific Point cardstock,
MS Designer paper pad
  Accessories:  Spellbinder Labels Twenty-Five, Large Oval,
A2 Curve Matting Basic A, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Seeing Spots
and Jolee Snowflakes


Inside of my card
 
Recipe
Stamps: Stampendous Tis the Season
 Ink: SU Pacific Point
  Accessories:  MS Holidays adhesive borders, Recollections
Dimensional Penguin stickers,
and Jolee Snowflakes
 



2 comments :

  1. I love your card, very cute and it looks like you had fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas card! And I love how you finished the inside! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest