Colorful Butterflies - Color Challenge #206

Friday, September 13, 2013

I am back doing another color challenge.  These are really fun.  The color palette for this challenge is  Rich Razzelberry, Primrose Petals, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight.  I have created this card before, can't remember if I posted it, but this is a quick and easy card to create.  If you are interested in joining the challenge, go over to ColourQ Royal. 

Here is my take on the color challenge.  Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy this post, please check out my other post.  Please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me".

 
 
 Recipe
Stamp:  SU Papillon Potpourri
Paper/Ink: SU Rich Razzelberry, Primrose Petals, Bermuda Bay
 and Daffodil Delight
 Accessories: SU Rhinestones and SU Embossing Folder Modern
Mosaic, SU Punch Elegant Butterfly
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Donna, love how you used the colors! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna this is just lovely! Your butterflies look so pretty layered on the fancy background! So happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest