You're Amazing

Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Friday Bloggers!

I hope your week went well and you are surviving the heat wave we are having.  This is a quick post to show you this simple fast card.  How do you like the in colors for Stampin Up?  I've used a few of the colors on this card.  I'm still trying to figure out which one is my favorite.  I think it is the Strawberry Slush.

Thank you for stopping by again and checking out my card.  Come back soon, I am working on some more items to post.  Please take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me".


 
Recipe
Stamps: Stampin Up (SU) Amazing Family, Papillon Potpourri
 Ink: Versifine Black
 Paper: Stampin Up Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe 
Quatrefancy DSP
 Accessories: SU Honeycomb embossing folder, SU Dimensionals
Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Rhinestones
SU Calypso Coral baker’s twine
 
 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest