Mojo 300 - Everything Will Be Alright!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  I am back with a Mojo Monday.  This is a special Mojo, they are celebrating their 300th sketch, what an accomplishment!  They are celebrating by offering 30 prizes.  Play along with the Mojo Monday 300 sketch and have the opportunity to be in the drawing for some great goodies. 

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July tomorrow.  Please stop back by, I will hopefully have another card to share with you tomorrow.  I hope you take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me". 

Recipe
Stamps: Verve-Let It Be
Ink:  Memento Black
Paper: 110 Vanilla, Authentique 8x8 Strong
Accessories: Die-namics Dizzy Doily, Gillian Banner Dies,
MS Punch, SU Dimensionals


This is the inside of the card.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest