Oh, Hello

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

I hope everyone's week is getting off to a great start.  It sure is getting warm here in Northern Virginia.  I think the humidity is on it's way!

I have another simple, but nice card to share with you.  I used the in-color inks and paper from Stampin' Up.  Have you ever noticed that black will go with any color.  It just adds something to a card.  How do you like the new in-colors?  I'm not sure what  my favorite is, what is yours?  

Thanks for stopping by, if you like my card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you like my blog, please join me.

 
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: SU Oh, Hello and Mosaic Madness
Ink: SU Pistachio Pudding and Coastal Cabana, Memento Black
Paper:  SU Costal Cabana, Whisper White and Black
Accessories:  SU Rhinestones and SU Mosaic Punch




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest