Mojo 298 - Happy 4th

Friday, June 21, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

I hope your weekend is going well....Happy 1st day of summer!  Today was a beautiful day, I enjoyed it very much.  I 'm so happy I took the time last night (ok, early this morning) to create my card for the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  I enjoyed working with this sketch.  The paper I used, I used before on another post, but I love this line made by Authentique, it is called Pride.  This paper is very versatile. 

I received my prize from Verve stamps Thursday and could not wait to use it.  I chose the new stamp set "Let It Be".  It is a very nice stamp set.  I also purchased "Shining Star" and the star dies that can be used with this set.  I used the star die on the card.  Love this star, I don't know about you, but I am very particular about  my stars.  I like the ones that are pointed at the ends and not rounded.  Verve star die "starry die" is very nice and pointed and it fits nice on top of Stampin' Up's retired large star, which is also pointed.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.  I hope you take some time and check out my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "join this site". 


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday
Mema's Craft



Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Verve Shining Star (inside of card)
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Authentique Pride, 110 white card stock
Accessories:  SU Star punch, Verve Starry Die, star brad, Verve Pennant
Trim Die,  Authentique "Pride" sticker sheet, and dimensionals


8 comments :

  1. Saw your wonderful card at Mojo Monday and wanted to stop by for a closer look! It's very pretty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! :)
    Laura

    PS: Would you please consider taking off word verification? That makes it easier for us to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I did take the word verification off, after searching how to do it. I know how annoying it can be. I also linked Simon Says blog on my post!

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous, and such a great celebration for the 4th. Hope you had a super blessed holiday, and thank you for stopping by this week to share in our challenge. It's so nice to have you play along with us, and I hope that you will continue to share with us each week. We'd really LOVE your participation. Hope to see you again soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I will be back for some spiritual inspirations in the weeks to come.

      Delete
  4. This card is perfect for the holidays. You do wonderful work and I hope you will continue to share on SOC and of course with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest