Mojo 296 - Hello

Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Friday Bloggers,

I hope everyone is safe from tropical storm Andrew that is passing through.   The grass is happy for all the rain!  The weather man says we are going to have a nice sunny weekend, so enjoy it.

I have another Mojo Monday for you today.  I really enjoyed working with this sketch and have created two more cards.  This card I used the new in colors from Stampin Up, they are so delicious!  I also used the new designer series paper Quatrefancy.  Look down below for the recipe.  Check back tomorrow, I have one more Mojo to share with you!

Thanks for stopping by again, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you like my blog, please click on the "join this site" on the right hand side of this blog.


Recipe:
Stamp: SU Happy Day
Ink: SU Strawberry Slush
Paper:  SU DSP  Quatrefancy, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories:  Modern Mosaic embossing folder, SU Rhinstones and SU Dimensionals

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest