Just Because

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hello bloggers,

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.  I had a great one, it was busy, but I enjoyed all that I have done.  Today I am off to my Creative Memories consultants house to take an advance course in Storybook Creator.  I love CM software, I'm sure everyone has heard that CM is in chapter 11....no one knows what the outcome of this company is going to be.  I just hope when all is said and done, they do not discontinue their software. 

As always, thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.  I hope you take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me". 

Recipe:
Stamp Set:  Stampin Up retired Vintage Verses
 Ink: Black Momento
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Black, DSP quatrefancy
Accessories:  Spellbinder small circles,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest