The Magic of Oz

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hello Bloggers,

I hope you are enjoyed the beautiful sunshine on Friday.  Saturday is suppose to be even better.....I think the summer is on it's way.

I have another altered art project to share with you.  Growing up one of my favorite shows was the Wizard of Oz (which it still is today).  When I saw this paper from Graphic 45, I just had to get it.  Here is what I created with it.

Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy checking out my blog, please follow me.  On the right side bar, there is a link that says "follow me", click on it and follow the instructions.  Leave me a comment about this project, I love reading them




 
Recipe:
Paper: Graphic 45 paper - The Magic of Oz
Accessories: Wooden knobs painted with Tim Holtz Peel Paint, red stickles, knob

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest