Mojo Monday 263 - Give Thanks

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hi Bloggers,

It's another week of Mojo Monday.  I love doing their sketches, they give me such inspiration.  Here is the link if you want to play along.  I bought this paper from my LSS last year and I finally got to use it.  It is by Imaginations Harvest.  We have had some beautiful weather here in Virginia and you can see the trees turning and this paper was the perfect paper for the Fall.

I was so excited, because I won the Mojo Monday 261 a couple of weeks ago.  I have done the Mojo's a dozen or so times and wished I could win!  Thank you so much for selecting my card.  Here is my card if you did not get to see it.   Here is my take on the Mojo Monday this week.  If you like my card, please leave a comment and if you like my style of cards, please feel free to follow me!  Have a great week.  I'll be back soon.




Recipe:
Paper:  110 lb vanilla card stock, Bazzill Grove, Imagination Harvest
Stamp:  SU Mini Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: SU Espresso
Accessories:  MFT Mini Tabs, SU Scallop punch, Spellbinder lg and sm circles



2 comments :

  1. Донна! Очень красивая открытка! Красивое сочетание цвета! Мне нравится!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, что заглянули и хороший комментарий!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest