Father's Day

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello Bloggers, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  After Friday's heavy rain and some people in the area had tornadoes, this weekend turned out to be a beautiful one.  This weekend I had stamp club and we made a Father's Day card and I made another one that I want to share with you.  There are a lot of tutorials on YouTube if you are wondering how to make these cards.  If you can't find them, just leave a comment or send me an email and I will look for one to send to you.  I really like the second shirt I made, you can make this shirt in less than five minutes.  I am also loving the new Stampin Up DSP, I used the Comfort Cafe  DSP for both of the cards.  I hope you all are getting ready for Father's Day, it is about two weeks away.  Have a wonderful week and if you like my card, please leave a comment.


Recipe:
Paper:  SU Midnight Muse, SU DSP Comfort Cafe
Stamp: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: SU Midnight Muse
Accessories:  SU Bitty Banners Framelits, pop dots, brads



Recipe:
Paper:  SU Very Vanilla, SU DSP Comfort Cafe
Stamp:  SU Best Dad Ever
Ink: SU Soft Suede
Accessories:  brads

1 comment :

  1. These are awesome!! A great way to use up those little bits of paper!! :) I may have to try to make these!! :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest