For Baby

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Saturday,

I haven't blogged all week or seen my craft room!  I started a new job and every night I have just been wiped!  I have my card club today and one of the girls is having a baby and I created this card for her.  It is suppose to be a gorgeous day and I hope to enjoy it.  This week has been sunny, but very chilly.  But I think this is the end of our chilly days, here comes the summer.  So, enjoy your day and please come back to visit soon.  As usual if you enjoy checking out my blog, I love reading your comments. 



Recipe:
Paper:  SU Pool Party, Calypso Coral, DSP Everyday Enchantment, 80 lb. cream cardstock
Stamp:  SU Occasional Quotes and Easy Events
Ink:  SU Daffodil Delight Marker, Memento Summer Sky Marker, and Memento Black
Accessories: SU ribbon, Spellbinders large square, labels 2, and Labels 2, CTMH Liquid Glass

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest