Justrite Stampers Challenge #67 - Fleur de Lis Labels Twenty

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello everyone, Happy National Craft Month.  I hope your weekend was an enjoyable one.  Here in our area we had very nice weather, but in other parts of the world was not so nice.  I'm praying for all the people where the tornados hit.  I spent most of the weekend with my grandbabies and my daughter.  I did make time to make a few cards that were in my favorites to CASE.  I hope I can find some time this week to post them for you to see.  So needless to say, I had a very busy weekend.  Whew, I am tired, after Atlanta Housewives go off, I am going to bed!

Here is one of the cards that was in my favorites.  I was inspired from Becca Feeken's card made with the same stamps.  I love anythng with fleur de lis on it.  You will be seeing this stamp set again.  They are from Justrite Stampers,  the top stamp set is Fleur de Lis Labels TwentyThe striped stamp is Musical Notes Labels Twenty.  These two stamp sets are very versitle.  As always thanks for looking and please come back!

Recipe:
Paper:  Vanilla Cardstock 110 lbs., SU Black, Basic Grey - Little Black Dress
Ink:  Momento Black
Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels 21, Kaiser pearls

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest