Thoughts of You

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hi again!

This past Saturday was my card club and we made two beautiful cards. This card is absolutely beautiful, you will see me this card again.  I cannot wait for my month to host the club, I am definitely getting this rosette!  My SU rep is so creative and I just love making cards every month with the group of girls in the club!  I love learning new techniques.  Every card class or any class I go to I learn something new.  Check out Keisha's blog, she is very creative. If you are interested in joining our group let me know.

Here is one of the cards we made.

Recipe:
Stamps: Loving Thoughts (Occasions Mini)
Paper: Pool Party, Naturals Ivory, Everyday Enchantment (Sale-a-Bration catalog)
Ink: Soft Suede
Big Shot Die:  Designer Rosette (Occasions Mini), square lattice embossing folder
Ribbon:  Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (Sale-a-Bration catalog)
Punch: Scallop Edge Border Punch

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest