Love You

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well the weekend is almost over.  I hope everyone is getting ready for the superbowl game.  Who are you going for?   My husband is a Giants fan, so I guess I am too.  I may watch some of the game, but I'm planning to be crafting!

I wanted to share another Valentine card with you.  Again, I love how this card turned out.  I am loving these dies from memory box.  I must say, I have bought quite a few, so you may be seeing these on a lot of my cards.

That's all for now, I hope you have a wonderful week.  I hope to post a few more cards this week.

Recipe:
Paper:  SU Cherry Cobbler, Vanilla
Stamp Set:  Verve Swirling Hearts
Accessories:  Martha Stewart Punch, Spellbinder Labels 4, Memory Box Grand Heart and La Rue Heart

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest