I'm Excited!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I subscribe to Andrea Walford's Newsletter called Paper Crafters Newsletter.  For the month of January she had a "Theme Based Challenge" for Valentine cards.  I entered two cards and really never thought about it.  She sent her newsletter out yesterday, I started to read it, just skimming over it and all of a sudden I saw my name!  It said the following:

What's Coming Up....

Theme Based Challenge Winner!
Our Theme based Challenge for Valentine's Day has ended and we would like to thank everyone who participated.  We have had some great submissions.  The winner for this month is Donna Idlet from Woodbridge, VA. Click here to view her beautiful Valentines's card submission and you can click here to view ALL  the other amazing entries we received over the last month.  . Donna, could you please email us at customerservice@papercrafterslibrary.com to claim your prize - we will also be making an announcement on the PCL member blog on Monday!
 
I'm so excited!  I emailed her, but I have not heard back.  I will keep you posted on what my prize is!!!!
 
Here is the card I entered.  I put this card on my blog last year, if you want to know the details. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest