Bright Birthday Card

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I love this card.  I CASE this from somewhere and cannot remember where I saw it, so if this is your card, please let me know.  This was made using the Spellbinders Nested Pennants Die Templates.  The stamp set used is from Waltingmouse stamps called Vintage Banners.  Love this company.- you can check them out here - http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/.  The company is out of the England I believe.  You pay in pounds so it is a little expensive, but it is worth the money if you like their products.  I have bought a couple of other sets I need to start working on. 


The paper and ink used is SU cherry cobbler and bermuda bay (retired).  The butterfly punch is Martha Stewart's.  Cuttlebug dots was used for the background of the card. 

1 comment :

  1. OK I have seen just too many polka dot embossed cards, I love them! I'm going to have to buy one and that is just going to have to be that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest